Skip to main content
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much do your services cost?
- Our rates are competitive, compared to industry standards. Please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (530) 752-2832 to obtain a quote.
- How do I use your services?
- Contact us to confirm services, obtain a quote, and schedule submissions. You will be assisted in setting up a billing accounts and will be provided with the necessary submission forms.
- How do I set up an account?
- To set up an account, please provide the following information.
1. Scientific contact –Name, Phone number, Email and Mailing address
2. Billing contact –Name, Phone number, Email and Mailing address
3. Federal Tax Identification Number (FEIN)
4. UC Davis Recharge Number or UC Billing Chart String of Accounts
Your billing contact will be able to help you with (3) and (4) if you do not have that information readily at hand. With this information, we will generate a 4 letter code for your account to track samples and process billing.
- How do I submit samples?
- It depends on what sample you would like to submit and what service you would like to request. Contact us for more information.
- How do I transfer animals?
- Animals can be delivered by TRACS or you can deliver animals in a climate-controlled vehicle.
No change to your IACUC protocol is required.
Request delivery to
attn: Melea Hunrath
Comparative Pathology Laboratory
1000 Old Davis Rd, Bld. R-2